Dinner With A Ballplayer
- Have you met or played against any famous baseball players?
- What's the craziest thing you've ever seen on the field?
- What's the best part of playing at a higher level?
- How has the game changed since you were a kid?
- Can I play baseball when I'm older?
These are all questions you can ask a ballplayer at our first annual "Dinner With A Ballplayer" event! Share a meal with an area ballplayer who is still playing beyond their high school/college career. This is a great opportunity for our young athletes to ask questions to players who have been there before. Spots are limited!
- Date: January 1st, 2021
- Location: Timber Rattlers Stadium Box Suites
- Cost: $25/Person
- Time: Seating at 5:30, dinner served at 6:00, guest speaker at 7:00
- Food: Buffet style
- All ages welcome!
- 100 total seats
- Adult players will be in full uniform (Very cool for the kids to see!)
- All adult players currently play on a team in the Fox Cities area
- Kids 14 and under must sign up with an adult
- 6 players/parents and 1 adult player per table